ssc chsl questions
In this blog, we have included maximum questions obtained from the CHSL aspirants and these questions are based on the memory of candidates for 8th Feb 2017 exam. These questions would be fruitful in appearing for further exams i.e. SSC CGL and other competitive exams.
These questions will give you a clear picture in finding out the following essential things: -
- Tricks and time utilized in solving questions, so that, you can find out the difficulty level.
- Chapter wise interpolation of questions.
- Revised questions in exams for the same session, i.e. 2016-17.
- Estimating the relative Cut off marking.
- For planning strategy for the rest attempts.
** The mentioned questions are from all Shifts exams. As soon, as we get new questions from the remaining shifts then we will upload in the same article.
- Cot60 + cosec60 = √3
Rest shifts questions will be shared soon.
- Which of the following is the capital of France? – Paris
- The First woman Governor in India? – Sarojini Naidu
- What is the full form of ISP? – Internet service provider
- Battle of Kannauj was fought between Sher Shah and ___? – Humayun
- Who invented marker pens? – Yukio Horie
- What is the chemical formula of Aluminium nitride? – AIN
- Which of the following is not a Nobel laureate? – Satyajit Ray
- “Ghoomar” is a traditional folk dance of which state? – Rajasthan
- How many Lok Sabha seats does Kerela have? – 20
- What is the scientific name of a cobra? – Ophiophagus Hannah
- In which state is Patliputra situated? – Bihar
- Which of the following has atomic number greater than that of Chlorine? – Potassium
- What is the scientific name of elephant? – Loxodonta
- Which of the following states is the largest producer of rice? – West Bengal
Evening Shift: It will be updated soon.
Reasoning: - It will be updated soon.
- Synonyms of ‘Dare’ – Challenge
- Synonym of ‘Cheeky’? – Impolite
Evening Shift: it will be updated soon.
For more important information, keep on looking our SSC Page. As earlier, we receive questions in this context, we will surely update on the same page for the specific date.
So, All the very Best!!!