Insurance Medical Services Department, Government Of Andhra Pradesh, invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Pharmacist and Lab Technician in 6 zones.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
- Pharmacist: 51 vacancies
- Lab Technician: 23 vacancies
Important Dates for recruitment in Insurance Medical Department Andhra Pradesh
Last date for sending application: 16 March 2012
Eligibility Criteria for recruitment in Insurance Medical Department Andhra Pradesh
- Pharmacist: Must Possess a Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification from an Institution which is recognized by Government of AP and the individual must register in AP Pharmacy Council
- Lab Technician: Must have passed Intermediate Course and possess a Certificate of 1 year course of Laboratory Technician from an Institution which is recognized by Government of AP OR Must possess a certificate of 2 years course of Laboratory Technician from an Institution which is recognized by Government of AP. And also the individual must register in AP Paramedical Board.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2011) Minimum 18 years; Maximum 36 years
Pay Scale: Rs 10900-31550
Selection Procedure for recruitment in Insurance Medical Department Andhra Pradesh: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following tests
- A screening Test to shortlist the candidates in the ratio of 1:3 for each post. The test would be for 100 Marks and the questions would be multiple choice questions in the respective qualifying examination standard
- The second step will be based on the following procedure for a total of 100 Marks
- a) 0% of marks for the percentage obtained in the qualifying examination.
- b) 15% of marks for contract employees working in APIMS Department only
- c) 15% of marks for experience i.e., years from the date of passing the qualifying examination. 3 marks for each year up to a maximum of 15 marks.
How to Apply for recruitment in Insurance Medical Department Andhra Pradesh: Application on a white paper in the prescribed proforma and attested Xerox copies of the certificates mentioned in the notification should reach The Director, Insurance Medical Services, H.No. 6-4-6/8, Opp: New Gandhi Hospital, Musheerabad, Secunderabad - 5000 03 by Registered post/ Speed Post only. Post applied for should also be super scribed on the envelope.
For more details and application form; please CLICK HERE
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat