Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Assam Jobs Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Assam invited applications for Junior Nursing Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 09 May 2017.
Notification No.: BGR/2016-17/03 dated 19.04.2017
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 19 April 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 09 May 2017
- Last Date of Receipt Printout of Online Application: 19 May 2017
- Date of Written Test: June 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Junior Nursing Assistant – 06 posts
- Junior Quality Control Analyst - IV - 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Nursing Asst. & Other Posts
- Junior Nursing Assistant - 04 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (NCL) candidates and 45% in case of PwD candidates against reserved / identified for PwD positions. Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Nursing (& Midwifery) or Gynecology & Obstetrics in any Hospital / Nursing Home. Experience in a Hospital of a large establishment will be preferred.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst - IV - B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (NCL) candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates for identified positions or M.Sc. (Chemistry - Regular Course) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC (NCL) candidates & 40% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates against reserved/identified for PwD positions. Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilisers/ Gas Processing Industry/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial Establishments.
For all posts – 18-26 years
How to Apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jr. Nursing Asst. & Other Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply online to the posts through the official website https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx or the link given below. The candidates need to send the print out of completely filled in application form and send the same along with other necessary documents and demand draft to The Chief Human Resource Manager, HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery, Post Office – Dhaligaon, District - Chirang, Assam-783385. The last date for submission of online application is 09 May 2017.
For UR/OBC – Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery payable at SBI, BRPL Complex Branch,Dhaligaon (Branch Code – 7171, IFSC Code – SBIN0007171).
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat