Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) invited applications for the post of Doctor, Nurse and First Aider. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 23 May & 24 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Doctor - 23 May 2017
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Nurse and First Aider - 24 May 2017
IREL Vacancy Details
- Doctor – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
- First Aider – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Doctor, Nurse and First Aider Posts
- Doctor – MBBS; should have retired as Medical Officer from Central/ State PSUs or Central/State Govt.
- Nurse – SSLC passed with Diploma in nursing and valid Registration Certificate from nursing council recognized by the Govt.; should have retired as Nurse from Central/State PSUs & Central/ State Govt.
- First Aider - Male candidates with Minimum SSLC pass and possessing a valid Diploma/ Certificate in First Aid and should have retired as First Aider/ Nursing Assistant from Central/ State PSUs & Central/ State Govt.
Age Limit – 65 years
How to apply for IREL, Doctor, Nurse and First Aider Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 23 May & 24 May 2017 at Indian Rare Earths Limited, R E Division, Udyogamandal, Kochi-683501, Kerala. Candidates are required to bring duly filled in application along with the attested copies of documents for walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date and time.
Scroll down for more jobs
GGSGH Recruitment 2017 for 31 Jr. & Sr. Resident Doctor Posts
KSBB Recruitment 2017 for 06 Post Doctoral Fellowship & Doctoral Fellowship Posts
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 for 16 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2017 for 1217 Posts of Staff Nurses, Technical Assistants & Others
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat