Jamia Hamdard University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014. The candidates are advised to send their application in the prescribed format before 15 February 2014.
Last date for submitting the Application forms: 15 February 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA 2014
Total Seats: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA score.
How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from the University website.
- Completed application form in prescribed format along with all relevant certificates and enclosures should be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Admissions), Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062.
For Detailed Notification click here
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat