Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC), Jaipur Jobs Notification: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC), Jaipur invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Station Controller/ Train Operator and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 31 March 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 February 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 March 2017
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC), Jaipur Vacancy Details
- Station Controller/ Train Operator – 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 01 Post
- Customer Relations Assistant – 06 Posts
- Maintainer (Fitter) – 04 Posts
- Maintainer (Electronics) – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Station Controller/ Train Operator and Other Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Junior Accountant/ Customer Relations Assistant: Possess Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical): Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline of Engineering.
- Maintainer (Fitter/ Electronics): Possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade. National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical/: Between 21 to 38 years. Electrical)/ Junior Accountant/ Customer Relations Assistant
- Maintainer (Fitter)/ Maintainer (Electronics): Between 18 to 38 years.
Gen & Others: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400 for OBC/ BC/ SBC candidates of Rajasthan) through online payment mode.
SC/ ST Category & PWD Candidates: Pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply for the Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Station Controller/ Train Operator and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the JMRC’s Website www.jmrcrecruitment.in and also as required upload the latest photograph and the signature along with the complete bio- data and other necessary required documents so as to reach to the office on or before 31 March 2017 up to 05:00 PM or may submit through e-Mitra Kiosk within Rajasthan. Candidates have to take the printout and submit the filled in application form along with the other necessary documents so as to bring to the office at the time of Interview.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat