Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad is founded by Andhra Pradesh Act No. 30 of 2008. JNTU, Hyderabad announced special recruitment drive for backlog Assistant Professors vacancies of SC/ ST/ BC categories.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP Rs 6,000
- Last date to register online: 24 April 2013 (till 5 pm)
- Deadline to for receipt of hard copies of submitted online applications by University: 30 April 2013 (till 5 pm)
- Candidates must possess good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade points at the Post Graduate degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- In addition to this, the applicants should be UGC / CSIR NET qualified or qualified in similar test accredited by UGC such as SLET / SET.
- Aspirants having PhD degree as per the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 do not required to be NET / SLET / SET qualified.
- NET / SLET / SET will also not be required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET / SLET / SET is not held.
Applicants shall be selected through an interview to be conducted by the University.
The registration fee is Rs 2000 (Rs 1000 for SC/ ST applicants).
How to Apply
- Intended and eligible candidates must apply through online link available in
- The hard copies of submitted online application form along with photocopies of requisite documents must reach to the undersigned on or before the deadline:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad
Hyderabad – 500 085
To seek further details, visit http://www.jntuh.ac.in/new/
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat