K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJIMSR) invited applications for admission to various PGDM Programmes. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 15 January 2014.
• Closing Date of online application forms: 15 January 2014
• Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 25 January 2014
• Date of Declaration of short listed candidates for stage 3: 15 February 2014
• Date of Stage 3 (Case Analysis and personal Interview): 10 March 2014
• Date of Declaration of Merit Position/Rank 2: 2 April 2014
• Date of Counseling Sessions: 20 April 2014 Onwards
Name of the Programmes
• PGDM –IB
• PGDM –RM
• PGDM –Communications
Number of Seats
• PGDM: 120
• PGDM –IB: 60
• PGDM –RM: 60
• PGDM-FS: 60
• PGDM –Communications: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline with 50% marks recognized by AICTE.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• The form fees for Application under Foreign National/NRI, CIWGC(Children of those parents are working in Gulf Countries)and PIO category to the PGDM programme is Rs 2550/-
• A candidate can opt for any one programme with an online application form fee of Rs.2050/-.
• A candidate can opt for any two programmes with an online application form fee of Rs.2550/-.
• A candidate can opt for three or more programmes (upto all five programmes) with an online application form fee of Rs.3050/-.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website before 15 January 2014.