Management Development Institute (MDI), located in Gurgaon is the first Indian Business- School with international accreditation of AMBA, UK. The institute invited applications from working Managers/ Executives in NCR region for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management- Part Time commencing in April 2013.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Programme in Management- Part Time (PGPM-PT)
- Last date to submit both online application and hard copy of application form: 18 February 2013
- Date of Written Examination: 3 March 2013
- Personal Interview scheduled on: 10 March 2013
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years’ graduation degree or equivalent in any disciple recognized by AIU / AICTE
Preference will be given to applicants having professional qualifications such as Engineering, CA, and Architects etc
- Experience: Aspirants should possess 3 years of post qualification executive work experience as on 31 March 2013.
- Admission seekers must be Mangers/ Executive of Private, PSU and Government companies situated in the NCR region.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in the written examination conducted by the institute on the prescribed date. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for Personal Interview for the final selection on campus on the specified date.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1800 and can be paid through one of the below mentioned modes:
- Through Net Banking (in case of online application)
- By Credit/ Debit Card (in case of online application)
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Management Development Institute payable at New Delhi
- By obtaining information brochure along with application form through cash payment at Admission Office of the institute
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online at the website of the institute www.mdi.ac.in and submit the application fee through one of the above mentioned modes.
- Besides this, admission seekers may also fill the offline application form by obtaining the brochure with the form from the office of the institute by cash payment.
- Completely filled application form along with DD (if applicable) must reach to the following address on or before the due date:
Management Development Institute
For further information, please visit University’s official website www.mdi.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat