Ministry of External Affairs invited applications for recruitment to 02 Posts of Directors (L&T). These vacancies will be filled on deputation basis in the legal and treaties division of the ministry . The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017
Advertisement No: No. Q/ CAD/s7B/03120L7
Last Date of Application : 30 June 2017
Ministry of External Affairs Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of External Affairs Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Director (L&T) : Masters'degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/ or International Relations or International Organizations from a recognized University, 15 years experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal Service of the Government teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at-least 8 years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations. Candidates having specialization in International Law in M.Phil or Ph.D level, but not a Master's level will also be eligible.
- Desirable: Doctorate in International Law.
Selection Process for Ministry of External Affairs Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on deputation basis initially for a period of 3 years.
How to Apply for Ministry of External Affairs Posts
The candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts should submit application forms in the prescribed format given in the official notification. For other details please refer to the official notification below and the last date to submit the duly filled application forms is 30 June 2017.
Detailed Notification of Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2017
More Jobs 2017
IIM, Rohtak Recruitment 2017 for Academic Associates in HR, IT & Marketing Fields
33000+ Govt Jobs Through Construction Of 10 Nuclear Reactors : Government of India
DCAC, DU Recruitment 2017 for 38 Assistant Professors for Commerce, Journalism & Other Streams
Satyawati College, DU Recruitment 2017 for 29 Posts of Assistant Professors
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Recruitment 2017 for 03 Posts of Trained Graduate Teachers
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat