Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Primary Teachers in various subjects on Contractual Basis under Education Department.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies in MCD
- Primary Teacher: 1370 posts
- Primary Teacher Urdu: 23 posts
- Primary Teacher Tamil: 1 post
- Primary Teacher Bengali: 10 posts
- Teacher (Nursery-Female): 215 posts
- Opening date for online registration: 25 August 2011
- Last date for online registration: 8 September 2011
- Secondary exam (10th) or equivalent (must have passed Hindi as a subject at secondary level).
- Senior secondary (10+2) or intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised board/ institution (must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level).
- Two year's diploma/ certificate course in elementary teacher education course/ junior basic training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognised institution.
- The candidate must have a photo image (or scan copy of his/ her photo) in the computer before he/ she starts filling online application form.
- The candidate must choose any one zone of preference for posting as it is subject to availability of vacancy in the preferred zone.
Age Limit (as on 25 August 2011): General: 30 years, OBC: 33 years, SC: 35 years, ST: 35 years, PH: 45 years
Pay Scale: Rs 11000 (Eleven Thousand only) will be paid per month as salary.
Selection Procedure: There will be centralized selection/ merit list on MCD website.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply through online application form available on the MCD website http://www.mcdonline.gov.in/
For more information, please visit http://184.108.40.206:8080/hrms/control/portalView
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat