National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Job Notification: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invited applications for the post of Programmer & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 April 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 12 April 2017
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Vacancy Details
- Senior Faculty: 04 Posts
- Programmer: 05 Posts
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Assistant Accountant: 01 Post
- District Manager: 03 Posts
- IT Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer & Other Posts Job
- Senior Faculty: BE/ B.Tech (Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology)/MCA/ NIELIT “B” Level with experience in Java /PHP/.Net/CCNA Or M.Sc in Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology with one year experience in Java /PHP/.Net /CCNA.
- Programmer: B.E. / B.Tech (CS / IT) / MCA / M.Sc(CS/IT) /“B” Level course of NIELIT (erstwhile DOEACC).
- Accountant: 3 years experience in handling accounts and working knowledge of Tally software and computerized accounting systems.
- Assistant Accountant: 2 years experience in handling accounts and working knowledge of Tally software.
- District Manager: Graduate in any discipline. Must be atleast CCC level proficiency in computer from NIELIT, or have passed Diploma course on Computer Application from any recognized Institution
- IT Assistant: BCA (Regular).
- Senior Faculty: 40 years
- Programmer: 40 years
- Accountant: 40 years
- Assistant Accountant: 35 years
- District Manager: 35 years
- IT Assistant: 35 years
How to Apply for the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Programmer & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online http://nielit.gov.in on or before 12 April 2017.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat