Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31 January 2014. NERF was established with an objective of providing world class education with a focus on professional areas like engineering, management, pharmacy, etc.
• Date of availability of Application forms: 5 October 2013
• Last date for submitting the Application forms: 31 January 2014
• Short listing of the candidates: January/February 2014
• written test/interview: March/April 2014
• Final selection: April 2014
• Commencement of the Programme: End of June 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA (Full Time)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• DD of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
• Foreign Students/Person of Indian Origin/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should submit DD for Rs.5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT-2013 score (Common Admission Test) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management during 16 October 2013 to 11 November 2013, personal interview, written communication test and academic performance.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of the university: www.imnu.ac.in before 31 January 2014.