National Institute of Technology, Warangal invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Junior Research fellow Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 February 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 07 February 2014
Details of Post
- Project assistant (Support Staff): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 02 Posts
- Project assistant (Support Staff): B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical/Materials and Metallurgical Engg Or M Sc Chemistry
- Junior Research Fellow: BE/B Tech Chemical Engineering and ME/M. Tech Chemical Engineering with First class at UG and PG
- Project assistant (Support Staff): Rs.10000/- pm for first two years
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.16000/- pm for first two years
How to Apply
Applications on plain paper with complete bio-data (with passport size photograph) along with attested photocopies of candidate’s professional and academic certificates. All documents must be reached to Principal Investigators address by 7 February 2014 by post only.
For details check the below link.
Detailed Advertisement for Project assistant
Detailed Advertisement for JRF
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat