Office of the Principal Accountant General (G&SSA), Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram invited application for recruitment of Auditor/Accountant (Group-C) against Sports Quota. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 26 October 2013
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 25 November 2013 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Principal Accountant General (G&SSA), Accountant General (ERSA) Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
- Football: 2 Posts
- Table Tennis: 3 Posts
- Principal Accountant General (A&E), Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
- Football: 3 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton: 2 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in case of those belonging to SC/ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates).
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years of their appointment.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games/ Sports mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the University in Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter- University Sports Board in any Sports/Games mentioned above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the state Schools Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games/Sports mentioned above.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2800/-
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification or may also be downloaded from website: http://agker.cag.gov.in/
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of Certificate in support of Age, Educational Qualification and Certificates of SC/ST/OBC, where applicable and sent to the Deputy Accountant General (Admn), Office of the Principal Accountant General (G&SSA), Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram-695001 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat