ONGC notified recruitment of filed operators, tenure based for Karaikal including post under special recruitment drive. This is for engagement in different operations at Onshore for Cauvery Asset, Karaikal to meet the requirements of the work plan for Hydrocarbon blocks awarded to ONGC at Cauvery Asset, Karaikal through the NELP bidding. ONGC was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Indian state. ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 16 April 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 6 May 2013
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16 May 2013
- Date of Written Test: 9 June 2013
Name of post: Field Operator
Total Number of posts: 12 Posts
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 20 April 2013 for General category.
- The maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates are 35 years.
- High School (Class X) Pass
- ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Turner / Machining / Welding / Diesel Mechanic / Mechanic (Diesel vehicle) / Mechanic (Motor vehicle) with 60% marks in ITI for Gen & OBC Candidates & 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Desirable: (1) High School (Class X) Pass & (2) ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Turner / Machining/ Welding /Diesel Mechanic/ Mechanic (Diesel vehicle) / Mechanic (Motor vehicle) with 65% marks in ITI for Gen & OBC Candidates & 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs.300/-for GEN /OBC candidate.
- Rs.100/-for SC/ST, PwD Candidates in ONGC Account No.30827318409.Branch Code: 1576.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Pay Scale: Rs 26700/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- Written Test
- Physical Standards measurement Test
- Vision Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through official website www.ongcindia.com
- After submission of online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Application Form, along with the photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to P.O. Box: 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110 051 on or before 16 May 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______ & Department _____” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
For more information, candidates can CLICK HERE