Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a Maharatna and Fortune 500 company, is amongst top 4 energy companies in Asia. ONGC has invited application from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee across various categories.
Total vacancies: 738 vacancies across various categories
- Starting Date for online registration: 21 July 2011 from 10 am
- Closing Date for online registration: 12 August 2011 till 8 pm
- Last date for receiving registration slip with enclosures only by ordinary post (for candidates opting for sending documents by ordinary post): 20 August 2011 till 5 pm
- All India Written Test (Tentative): 18 September 2011
- Engineering/ Science subjects: Minimum 60% marks
- MBA/ Law/ PG Degree: Minimum 60% marks
- ICWA/ CA/ MBBS: Pass
Application Fee: Application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs 500 and fee for SC/ ST and PwD category candidates is Rs 100.
Fees can be deposited in any branch of State bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC powerjyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI. Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
Age limit (as on 12 august 2011)
- For all posts except drilling and cementing: 30 years GEN, 33 years OBC (non creamy layer), 35 years SC/ ST
- For drilling and cementing: 28 years GEN, 31 years OBC (non creamy layer), 33 years SC/ ST
- Person with Disability (PwD): 40 years GEN, 43 years OBC, 45 years SC/ ST
Emoluments: The pay scale will be in the grade of Rs 25, 900- 50, 500 per month with an increment of 3% per year along with other allowances.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be through written test, psychometric test, followed by an interview.
- Written Test (objective as well as subjective)
- a) General Awareness
- b) Subject/ specialization concerned
- Psychometric Test
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only through the link Apply Online http://ongcgt11.in/ on ONGC's website http://www.ongcindia.com/. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate should have a valid email id, recent passport size photograph (scanned copy of 50 kb size), scanned signature of the candidate (20 kb size), and bank challan (containing bank seal and journal number).
- Candidates opting for uploading of documents need not send them by post.
- Candidates not opting for uploading of documents are required to send the original registration slip with signature in the space provided, recent passport size colour photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cms with white background) affixed and signed, along with ONGC's copy of bank challan (containing bank seal and journal number) in an envelope super scribed "GT- 2011 Discipline and Category" by ordinary post to "Post Box no 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi- 110085".
For more details, please Click Here