Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath invited application for recruitment of Semi-Skilled (Group 'C') posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: Following Monday from the date of publication of this recruitment advertisement in the Employment news
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication
• Last Date for receipt of Acknowledgement at OFA: within 21 days from date of publication
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Electrician: 14 Posts
• Examiner: 25 Posts
• Machinist: 89 Posts
• Millwright: 21 Posts
Total no. of post: 149 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 32 years for unreserved candidates, 18 to 35 for OBC candidates and 18 to 37 for SC/ST candidates.
• Further Age relaxation is permissible as per Govt. Rules.
• Candidates must possess 10th pass or Matriculation.
• Candidates must possess National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
• Degree and Diploma in Engineering will not be accepted as qualification.
• Those appearing in the AITT examination conducted by NCVT (for award of NAC/NTC certificate) in October, 2013 may also apply.
• Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.50/- through Crossed Indian Postal Order or crossed Bank Draft drawn in favour of "The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Ambarnath (Maharashtra)".
• SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PH Categories candidates, Ex-Trade Apprentices of OFA and all women candidates are exempted from Application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1800
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Trade Test (Practical).
How to apply
• All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode only from the website i.e. www.ofb.gov.in through the link “Recruitment in Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath. Apply On-line Semi-Skilled Tradesman” from the following Monday from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment news & Rozgar Samachar.
• Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
• Hard copy of application with Original Demand Draft in an envelop superscribing as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________” should be sent to the Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Dist. Thane (Maharashtra) Pin: 421 502 within 21 days from date of publication.