Ordnance Maintenance Company invited application for recruitment to the post of LDC 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from date of publication of advt details.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 14 September 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 21 days from date of publication of advt details.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung Areas: within 28 days from date of publication of advt details.
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total No. of Post: 4 Posts
Candidate age should be between 18-28 years.
10+2 examination from any recognized university or Board and speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200 - 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the following address within 21 days from date of publication of advt details.
14 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company,
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.