Percentile rank in CCE card cbse class 10
Q: What does percentile rank depict in the CCE card?
A: Students’ achievement on scholastic aspects can be measured in terms of three levels:
- With reference to current status of his progress by identifying learning gaps and improving performance through remediation.
- With reference to the expected levels of learning.
- With reference to his current status vis-à-vis peer groups (percentile rank).
A percentile rank identifies the percentage of students/ peer group that a student score has surpassed. For example a student has a test score of 66 and a percentile rank of 70 in his class. That means that a score of 66 is higher than 70% of the students in one’s class.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat