The Practice Question Set on English Language has been prepared for the benefit of the aspirants preparing for different SSC Recruitment Exams.
Directions (Q.No. 1-5) In these questions, some part of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.
1. I wasn't / at the last meeting and /
neither was you / No error
2. from one another / No error
3. He remembered / that his visa /
will be expired in a month / No error
4. When I shall see him / I shall
/ tell him / No error
5. In any case no disciplinary action /
are required / to be taken / No error
(b) (c) (d)
View/Dowload the Complete Question Paper