Here you find a set of questions on General Awareness. The questions have been framed to allow you to judge for yourself how prepared you are for the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam.
Take the test now to further enhance your preparation.
1. Eminent Author Amar Kant writes in which of the following languages?
2. Vijender Singh is associated with which one of the following games?
(E) None of these
3. Which of the following is a private bank in India?
(A) Oriental Bank of Commerce
(B) Corporation Bank
(C) South Indian Bank
(D) Syndicate Bank
(E) Bank of Maharashtra
4. In which one of the following countries does river Thames flow?
(D) United Kingdom
5. Golfer Jeev Milkha Singh plays for which one of the following countries?
Practice Question Set on General Awareness for IBPS PO Exam 2012