Here you find a set of 50 questions on Reasoning. The questions are framed to allow you to judge for yourself how prepared you are for the upcoming SBI Clerk Exam. Scheduled to be held on 3rd June 2012.
Take the test now to further enhance your preparation.
1. 'Temporary' is related to 'Permanent' in the same way as 'Natural' is related to '__________ '.
2. In a class of 25 students, Sneha's rank is 19th from the bottom and Meena's rank is 23rd from the top. If Chhaya's rank is exactly between Sneha and Meena's rank, what is Chhaya's rank from the bottom?
(E) Cannot be determined
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
4. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters 'EPA' using all the letters but each letter only once in each word?
(E) More than three
5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?