The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination is held in two successive stages namely Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination and Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written). The Preliminary Exam comprises objective type questions. It is to short list candidates for the Main examination (written) which is meant to select candidates for the viva voce i.e. the final stage of the exam.
The Preliminary part of the Delhi Judicial Service examination 2011 was held on 18 December 2011.
The Following is the Question paper of Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination 2011
1. Who has been appointed as the Chairman designate of Tata Sons Ltd.?
(1) Ratan Tata
(2) Cyrus Broacha
(3) Sunil Mittal
(4) Cyrus P. Mistry
2. Which of the following is not an eligibility criterion for election as President of India?
(1) should be citizen of India.
(2) should be at least 35 years of age.
(3) should be qualified for election to the House of the People.
(4) He should be elected as a member of the House of the People.
3. Who is the current Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
(1) Meira Kumar
(2) Somnath Chatterjee
(3) Nejma Heptullah
(4) PA Sangma
4. Who is the ex-officio Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
(1) Vice President of India.
(2) President of India.
(3) Home Minister of India.
(4) Prime Minister of India.
5. Which one of the following thinkers called jurisprudence as the "Philosophy of Positive Law" ?
(2) H.L.A. Hart
(3) Roscoe Pound
(4) John Austin
To find the complete question paper please click on the following link