Railway Recruitment Cell/Northern Railway invited applications from bonafide Citizens of India and such other candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Number of Total Posts and Pay Grade
7368 : Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800
Minimum Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent. Candidates appearing /or awaiting results of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
AGE LIMIT: Age (in completed years) for the recruitment is 18-33 years reckoned as on 01 January 2013.
APPLICATION FEE: Rs.40/-
HOW TO APPLY:
• The application should be downloaded from RRC website on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications form.
• Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
• Photographs: one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour photograph of 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm size with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sun glasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph.
• One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name and date of birth on the reverse of the photograph.
• Candidate should write Correspondence Address in column no.1 of application form, correspondence Address should be written in Block letter. It should be legible complete and with PIN code No. and should be written within prescribed space otherwise address on scanning would become illegible and it is likely the correspondence may get misplaced in transit.
• The candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass in column No.1
• Candidates should write his/her name (in Column 2 of application form),father’s/husband’s name (in column 3) in Capital Letter as given in Class –X certificate or ITI or equivalent.
For more information, candidates, can CLICK HERE