Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited is the electricity generation company of the Government of Rajasthan state in India. It invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Commercial Assistant- I and Commercial Assistant- II in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (Jaipur VVNL), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (Ajmer VVNL), and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (Jodhpur VVNL), as mentioned below.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
Commercial Assistant- I
- Jaipur VVNL: 114 vacancies
- Ajmer VVNL: 54 vacancies (Non TSP Area); 35 (TSP Area)
- Jodhpur VVNL: 90 vacancies
Commercial Assistant- II
- Jaipur VVNL: 196 vacancies
- Ajmer VVNL: 90 vacancies (Non TSP Area); 56 (TSP Area)
- Jodhpur VVNL: 162 vacancies
- Opening date for online application: 11 August 2011
- Closing date for online application: 6 September 2011
- Date of Written Test (tentative): 9 October 2011
- Commercial Assistant- I: Graduate in any discipline of a University established by law in India with minimum 60% marks. 5% relaxation in marks shall be allowed to BC/SBC candidates and 10% to SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Commercial Assistant- II: Graduate in any discipline of a University established by law in India with minimum 60% marks. 5% relaxation in marks shall be allowed to BC/SBC candidates and 10% to SC/ST/PH candidates.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years; maximum 33 years
- Commercial Assistant- I: Pay Band 2 (5200- 20200); Grade Pay 2400
- Commercial Assistant- II: Pay Band 2 (5200- 20200); Grade Pay 1900
Application Fee: Application fee for General category is Rs 500, fee for BC/ SBC (Non Creamy Layer) is Rs 300 and fee for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped candidate is Rs 200. The fee will have to be deposited in concerned Nigam's Bank Account as mentioned hereunder in any branch of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, through prescribed challan:-
Name of Nigam
Bank Account No.
The candidates of SC/ST/BC/SBC (Creamy layer/Non-Creamy layer) belonging to other States than Rajasthan will be treated as General Category Candidates and accordingly such candidates will have to pay prescribed application fee of Rs 500.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment will be made based on the marks secured in the written test (80%) followed by marks obtained in graduation (10%) and Sr. Secondary Examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply Online through any one of the websites http://www.jaipurdiscom.in/, http://www.avvnl.com/ or http://www.jdvvnl.com/
- Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN' of concerned Nigam
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS and deposit the prescribed application fee in the bank account of concerned Nigam in any of the branch of the State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur.
- Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/ Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places, upload scanned photograph and signature as per instructions contained in enclosed Annexure-I and submit the same Online
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without original counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test.
For more information, please CLICK HERE