The Reserve Bank of India conducted the RBI Assistant Exam on 29 April 2012. At josh, we always try to provide all the question papers of the previous bank exam question papers. The experts feel that the aspirants preparing for bank job exams must have an idea of the kind of questions asked in the paper. This way the candidates will be able to better prepare themselves, as they will be able to understand the questions which they can solve easily as well as identify those which need practice.
In the RBI Assistant Exam questions were asked from the important segments like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness & Computer Aptitude.
1. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters PCYO using all the letters, but each letter only once in each word?
5) More than three
2. The positions of the ftrst and ftfth letters of the word SUITABLE are interchanged. Similarly, the positions of second and sixth letters, third and seventh letters, and fourth and eighth letters are interchanged. In the new arrangement, how many letters are there in the English alphabetical series between the alphabet which is third from the left end and the alphabet which is second from the right end?
5) More than four
Directions (Q. 3-4): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow.
Among A, B, C, D and E, each scored different marks in an examination. Only one person scored more than C. E scored more than A but less than D. D did not score the highest marks. The one who scored the second lowest scored 71 % marks. C scored 92% marks.
3. Who among the following is most likely to have scored 87% marks?
5) Either A or D
4. Which of the following percentages is most likely to be B's percentage in the exam?
Dirctions (Q. 5-7): The following questions are based on the alphabetical series given below. MJLITQSRKUFHCBDEAVPOGN
5. What will come in place of question (?) mark in the following series based on the above alphabetical series?
N PO BDE ?
Find here the Solved Question Paper covering all segments of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Exam