BMRCL Tahsildar & Surveyor Posts Jobs
BMRCL Job Notification: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invited applications for the post of Tahsildar & Surveyor. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 31 October 2017.
Date for walk in interview: 31 October 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Tahsildar: 01 Post
- Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar: 01 Post
- Surveyor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Tahsildar & Surveyor Job
- Tahsildar & Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Surveyor: PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics OR SSLC with Diploma in Land and City Survey which is conducted by Vocational Education Department of Karnataka State OR SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka.
Below 45 years of age
- Tahsildar: Should have served as Grade – I Tahsildar in the State Government for at least two years.
- Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar: Should have served as Dy. Tahsildar for at least three years in the Revenue Department.
- Surveyor: Should have minimum experience of 2 years in Land Survey work.
How to Apply for the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Tahsildar & Surveyor Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview at BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027 on 31 October 2017.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat