Regional Medical Research Centre Jobs Notification: Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneshwar invited applications for the post of Lab Technician & Driver. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 April 2017.
Last Date of Application: 27 April 2017
Regional Medical Research Centre Vacancy Details
- Lab Technician: 07 Posts
- Driver: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Driver Posts Job
- Lab Technician: High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for vocational Training and DMLT successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board & Age not exceeding 25 years, Monthly Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 16,000/-.
- Driver: Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any state and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger), Age not exceeding 25 years, Monthly Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 16,571/-.
Upper Age Limit 30 years
How to Apply for the Regional Medical Research Centre Lab Technician & Driver Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, RMRC, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar -751023, Odisha on or before 27 April 2017.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat