Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), the leading steel-making company in India, has invited application from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Administration).
- Management Trainee (Technical): 318 vacancies
- Management Trainee (Administration): 57 vacancies
- Starting Date for submitting applications through website: 27 July 2011
- Closing Date for submitting applications through website: 17 August 2011
- Starting date for downloading Admit Card for written examination: 5 September 2011
- Tentative Date for written examination: 25 September 2011
- Management Trainee (Technical): Degree in Engineering (full time)/ MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science and Mining Engineering
- Management Trainee (Administration)
a) For HR and Marketing: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 60% marks with atleast 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in HR, PM&IR/ Pers/ MHROD for HR and Marketing for Marketing disciplines.
b) For Finance: CA/ ICWA
Age limit: Upper age limit is 30 years as on 1 July 2011
Emoluments: The candidates selected for the post will be offered a basic pay of Rs 20,600 per month in the pay scale of Rs 20600- 3% - 46500 (E1). On successful completion of training the Management Trainees will be designated as Junior Managers in the same scale of pay. The CTC will be around 7 lakhs per annum.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be through written test followed by group discussion and interview.
How to Apply
For detailed advertisement and online submission of application, please visit http://www.sail.co.in/
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat