State Bank of India (SBI) has rolled out notification for recruitment to 1897 Probationary Officers (POs) Posts 2014 to fill in such vacancies in various SBI branches across the nation. The SBI is going to conduct a written examination for this recruitment tentatively in the month of June 2014.
Interested yet eligible candidates are required to get them register online for this SBI PO Exam 2014 on or before 24 April 2014 at the Bank’s official Website www.sbi.co.in. All the candidates are required to pay the application fee through either online or offline mode.
For last dates for fee payment, please see Important Dates for SBI PO Exam 2014, and for other information, please check complete notification.
- SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and Others 500/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
NOTE: Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
SBI PO Question Previous Year Question Papers
SBI PO Exam 2013: Solved Question Paper
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
The candidates applying for the post should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Offline Mode of Payment:
For Offline Mode of Payment, the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details, through which offline payment will be made from 2nd working day after registration at any branch of State Bank of India. Offline fee must be paid within three working days. On the payment of requisite application fee through computer generated challan form, registration process of the online application will be complete.
NOTE: Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate for their reference.
Online Mode of Payment:
For online mode of payment, the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Some Important Instructions for Application:
- The candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- After this, the candidates should visit to Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the 'Recruitment link'.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered.
- After the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- The candidates applying for the post will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / email address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
SBI PO Free Online Tests
SBI PO Online Test Series
JagranJosh Study Packages-
SBI PO Study Package
Bank PO Complete Study Package
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Banking Group