Shyama Prasad Mukherji College invited application from the eligible candidates for filling the vacant posts of Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates have to submit their application from in the prescribed format before 03 March 2014.
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 03 March 2014
Detail of Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
Discipline-wise Distribution of Posts
• English: 7 Posts
• Hindi: 4 Posts
• History: 4 Posts
• Economics: 3 Posts
• Political Science: 6 Posts
• Philosophy: 3 Posts
• Mathematics: 3 + 1
• Commerce: 3 Posts
• Computer Science: 7 Posts
• Sanskrit: 3 Posts
• Education: 6 + 1 Posts
• Psychological Science: 03 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 54 Posts
• The candidate must have possessed a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (5o% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability viz. physically and visually disabled)
• The candidate must also have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
How To Apply
The application form can be obtained from the office of the College from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on all working days (Mon-Fri) on or before the last date of submission in person or download from the college website i.e. http://sprn.du.ac.in.
Application form completed in all respect must reach to the Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi — 110026 on or before 3 March 2014 with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. along with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (for General / OBC) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST/ Pwd)) in favour of Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College payable at Delhi. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Refer the below link for more details.