South East Central Railway invited application for recruitment to the post of Classical Dance and Light Vocal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 June 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14 June 2013
Name of Post: Group -C
a. Classical Dance (Odissi/ Bharatnatyam)-01
b. Instrumental (Guitar)-01
Number of Posts: 02
- Candidate should have 18 years and not below 30 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years.
- And for OBC candidates is 3 year.
- Passed Matriculation or its equivalent with not less than 50%marks in aggregate. Minimum percentage of 50% marks in aggregate is not applicable to SC/ST candidates and to those candidates (Irrespective of community),who possess qualifications higher than matriculation such as HSC/Intermediate/Graduation/Post Graduation.(or)
- Act Apprenticeship / ITI. No other qualification including Diploma in Engineering will be accepted as an alternative.
- Act Apprenticeship / ITI Certificate must be approved by SCVT/NCVT.
- Classical Dance:-Possession of Degree/Diploma/Certificate in relevant Classical Dance (Odissi/ Bharatnatyam) disciplines from government/ any government recognized institutes.
- Instrumental:-Possession of Degree/Diploma/Certificate in relevant Instrumental disciplines from government/ any government recognized institutes.
The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.40/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post office or demand draft from any Nationalize Bank drawn in favour of FA & CAO, South East Central Railway/Bilaspur payable at Bilaspur.
PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (RSRP)/ PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (RSRP)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and assessment of talent in the relevant field.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelop and with super scribed on the top “Employment Notice No. P-HQ/RRC/761/1/2013-14 Recruitment against Cultural Quota over South East Central Railway”.
- Application form should reach to the Dy Chief Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell(RRC), South East Central Railway, R.T.S.Colony, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)- 495004 or should be dropped in the box provided at Railway Recruitment Cell(RRC), Dy. CPO(Rectt.)’s Office, R.T.S colony. Bilaspur, before 14 June 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE