Spice Board invited application for the recruitment to the post of Trainee Analyst and Sample Receipt Desk Trainee. The eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 17 April 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 17 April 2017
Spice Board Vacancy Details
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): 02 Posts
- Sample Receipt Desk Trainee: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Analyst & Other Posts:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
- Sample Receipt Desk Trainee: Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with basic knowledge in computer data entry.
Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Trainee Analyst & Other Posts
Selection will be made through interview.
How to Apply for Spice Board Administrative Officer & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 17 April 2017 at Spices Board Regional Office, Chuttugunta Center, GT Road, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522 004.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat