Sports Current Affairs Quiz have been drafted to test your knowledge about the recent sports events. Sports Current Affairs Quiz for May 2012 will help you increase your knowledge of the different sports events which are organised around the world. Taking the current affairs Sports Quizzes, you will enhance your knowledge of sports and crack questions in the sports section of all competitive exams.
1. Consider the following statements using the code given below identify the personality with whom these statements are associated.
2. He plays for the football club Barcelona
3. He scored half centuries of his goals in La Liga
4. He scored a record 72 goals in the current season
5. He is a Argentine National
(a) Cristiano Ronaldo
(b) Lionel Messi
(c) Didier Drogba
(d) Louis Suarez
2. Which one of the following statements related to the Premier League are wrong?
1. The Premier League is an English professional football league
2. It is contested by 20 clubs
3. The league came into existence following an Agreement, signed on 17 July 1991
4. The Premier League has been sponsored since 1993
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 &4
(c) Only 3
(d) All the statements are correct
3. Which among the following chess players won the Asian continental chess championship?
(a) Visvanathan Anand
(b) Parimarjan Negi
(c) AR Slaem Saleh
(d) Yu Yangyi
4. Manchester City was crowned Premier League champion on 13 May 2012, the club is based in which of the following European country?
5. India won the bronze medal at the junior Asia Cup hockey tournament, the Indian side defeated which one of the following nations to claim the bronze?
(d) South Korea
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .