Staff Selection Commission organized Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier II on 28 September 2013 and 29 September 2013. The question paper included 100 questions from Arithmetical Ability each of two marks with negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Jagranjosh.com has come up with complete question paper of Arithmetical Ability, which is useful for upcoming Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier II).
Jagranjosh.com has come up with latest SSC CGL Tier II Exam Papers, which will help the candidates in preparing for upcoming exams
1. Which one of the numbers is divisible by 25?
4. If the students of 9th class are arranged in rows of 6, 8, 12 or 16, no student is left behind. Then the possible number of students in the class is
5. The unit digit in 3 x 38 x 537 x 1256 is
6. If a clock strikes appropriate number or times at each hour, how many times will it strike in a day?
7. When 335 is added to 5A7, the result is 8B2. 8B2 is divisible by 3. What is the largest possible value of A?