Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2012 invites Application for the following Posts
- Data Entry Operators
- Lower Division Clerks
Important Dates for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2012
- Opening date for applying online: 14 July 2012
- Closing date for applying online (Part I Registration): 8 August 2012 till 5 pm
- Closing date for applying online (Part II Registration): 10 August 2012 up to 5 pm
- Closing date for Receipt of Application (for candidates from far flung areas): 17 August 2012
- Date for Written Examination: 21 October 2012 & 28 October 2012
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2012
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognised Board or University
Age Limit (as on 1 August 2012): Minimum 18 years; Maximum 27 years
Selection Procedure for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2012: The selection procedure will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test/ Typing Test of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee: Application fee for General Category candidates is Rs 100 and no fee will charged from candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen/ Women candidates.
- Paper/ Offline Application: The fee needs to be paid in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only which are available at the Departmental Post Offices only. This fee Stamp should be pasted on the application form and henceforth get cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the application form itself. The form then needs to be submitted in the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- Online Application: The fee needs to be paid through State bank of India in the form of Challan/ Net banking
How to Apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2012
Candidates may send/ submit application in the prescribed format to the concerned regional office of SSC mentioned in the notice or apply on line. Candidates applying on-line should retain the registration number assigned to them on line for further correspondence with the commission. They are not required to submit print outs of their application to the commission.
- Online Application: Candidates may submit online applications on the SSC website. They should retain registration number assigned to them online for correspondence with the commission. They are not required to submit print outs of their application to the commission.
- Paper/ Offline Application: Candidates opting for paper/ offline submission of application must indicate the Centre in the Application Form (as mentioned in the notification) in which he/ she desires to take the Tier I examination. The Commission will allot the candidates to the same or nearby centre in Tier II Examination. Application received in any other Regional/ Sub Regional Office of the Commission will be rejected summarily.
Download Application Form
For more details; please CLICK HERE
Selection Procedure: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination for Data Entry Operator 2012
Selection Procedure: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination for Lower Division Clerk 2012
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat