Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced amendment in the notice relating to Sub-Inspector recruitment in Delhi Police. The following changes have been made:
- Closing date for the receipt of applications has been extended to 19th April 2013 instead of 12th April 2013.
- Date of examination for Paper –I has been postponed to 23rd June 2013 in place of 10th June 2013.
- The date of examination for Paper-II has been postponed to 25th August 2013 in place of 18th August 2013.
- The heading “vacancy Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police” in Para 2 may be read as “vacancy of Sub-Inspector-Male in Delhi Police”.
- For the vacancy of Sub-Inspector-Female in Delhi Police, the following changes have been incorporated:
Vacancy of Sub-Inspector-Female in Delhi Police
- UR: 77
- OBC: 42
- SC: 24
- ST: 12
- Total: 155