This is the Numerical Aptitude Section of the Question Paper of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination which was conducted in 2010. Practice this paper to prepare for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for Recruitment to Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk.
101. There taps A, B and C together can fill an empty cistern in a 10 minutes. The tap A alone can fill it in 30 minutes and the tap B alone in 40 minutes. How long will the tap C alone take to fill it ?
(1) 16 minutes (2) 24 minutes
(3) 32 minutes (4) 40 minutes
102. If 1 man or 2 women or 3 boys can complete a piece of work in 88 days, then 1 man, 1 woman and 1 boy toghether will complete it in
(1) 36 days (2) 42 days
(3) 48 days (4) 54 days
103. If the measures of one side and one diagonal of a rhombus are 10 cm and 16 cm respectively, then its area in cm2 is:
(1) 60 (2) 64
(3) 48 days (4) 100
Click on the link below to download the complete paper with answers
SSC Higher Secondary Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam Sloved Question Paper 2010: Numerical Aptitude
SSC Higher Secondary Examination Data Entry Operator and LDC Question Paper 2010: General Awareness
SSC Higher Secondary Examination Data Entry Operator and LDC Question Paper 2010: English Language
SSC Higher Secondary Examination Data Entry Operator & LDC Question Paper 2010:General Intelligence