Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist and Scientific Assistant grade-II. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 November 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 19 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 November 2013
Details of Posts
- Technical Assistant in Solar Energy Centre Located in Distt Gurgaon (Haryana): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant Grade-II in 3 BRD Air force Chandigarh: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist in Region Agmark Laboratory, Amritsar (Punjab): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage (PPQS) Faridabad: 05 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) in the O/o Central Ground Water Board: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 10 Posts
Application Fee: Rs. 50/- however the SC/ST/Women/Physically disabled/Ex-servicemen are exempted.
Maximum Age Limit
- Technical Assistant: 35 Years
- Scientific Assistant Grade-II: Between 18- 30 Years
- Junior Chemist: 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant: Between 18-25 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant: 30 Years
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay 4200/-
- Scientific Assistant Grade-II: Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay 4200/-
- Junior Chemist: Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay 2800/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay 2800/-
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay 4600/-
- Technical Assistant: Master’s Degree in Physics or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from reputed institute/University.
- Scientific Assistant Grade-II: Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Rubber Technology Or B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR B.Sc. Psychology OR B.Sc. (Hons) with Physics/ Biochemistry/Statistics/
- Junior Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Diary Chemistry/Oil Technology/Food Technology OR B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from a reputed Institute/ University
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. degree in Botany/Zoology/ Agriculture from a reputed Institute/ University
- Senior Technical Assistant: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry from reputed institute/University
How To apply
- Download the application form and fill it in the referred format.
- Send the application to mentioned address along with the mandatory documentation
- Send the duly filled application before 15 November 2013
The Deputy Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 03,
Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9,
If necessary the commission will conduct the Screening Test before Proficiency Test/ Interviews.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat