Subordinate Services Selection Board invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Clerk in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Different Departments of Punjab Government, and in the offices of Divisional Commissioners/ Deputy Commissioners in the State of Punjab.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
Clerk: 117 posts in the following disciplines
- Department of Dairy Development, Punjab: 3 vacancies
- Department of Revenue & Rehabilitation, Punjab: 59 vacancies
- Department of Welfare of SC, BC, Punjab: 55 vacancies
- Opening date for online application: 30 July 2011
- Closing date for online application: 24 August 2011
- Possesses Bachelor's Degree From recognized University or Institution
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR
Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O' level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
- Candidate should have passed Punjabi up to Matric standard.
- Besides above the candidate should have to pass Punjabi Test as per instructions issued by Punjab Government from time to time.
Application Fee: Application fee for General category candidates is Rs 600, fee for SC/ ST/ BC category candidate is Rs 150 and no fee will be charged from Ex- serviceman and dependant.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment will be made based on the merit of the written test. There will no marks for the interview and academic qualifications. The written test will be held at various districts of Punjab.
How to Apply
- The candidates have to apply only online on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/ and generate his/ her application number.
- Once the application number is generated, he/ she should get the print of the form, paste recent attested photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazetted officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test.
- Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details.
- Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (State Bank of Patiala) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip Fee Challan for depositing the fee.
For more information, please CLICK HERE