In an Interview conducted by Jagranjosh.com, Alok Bansal, Director IMS (Delhi Region) provides some effective tips for Writing MBA Essays.
Key points Discussed in the Video:
- Tips for Writing MBA Essays
Why to Write an Essay?
Most important WAT Topics of 2016-17 for MBA Admissions
Key Tips for MBA Essay Writing
- Provide a good Introduction/Overview: Answer question such as (what, why, how, when, where)
- Decipher a topic: Elaborate on the PESTEL (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal)Implications of that topic
- Provide opinions of experts if you are aware about them
- Provide the description of the topic in bullet points
Which is tough to crack: CAT Exam or GD/PI/WAT round
For more updates on MBA Essay Writing/WAT, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat