Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is held by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for admission to Post graduate programmes in various AICTE approved Management Colleges and Institutes. CMAT is generally held two times in a year in objective mode with Multiple Choice Questions.
The test paper of CMAT will comprise four sections including Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. There will be 25 questions in each section and time allotted to solve the test paper is 180 minutes. There is a provision of negative marking too and one-fourth mark will be deducted for each incorrect answers. One of the major wishes of the MBA aspirants is to crack CMAT and for that they leave no stone unturned. We at jagranjosh.com have scribbled some relevant tips to crack CMAT February 2013:
- Be Selective: Since just few days are left for the examination, you must be very selective in preparing the topics. Don’t try to even touch those topics which you are not sure of completing within the short time span. Prefer those chapters that seems important from the examination point of view and can easily be covered within short duration.
- Time Management: Time management is the important aspect in the preparation of examination. Allot feasible time to each and every topic that you choose to cover for the examination and try to finish off the assigned topic within the stipulated time span.
- Prepare Notes: While studying make brief notes of formulae, facts and other significant points covering the topic or chapters. It will be useful during the revision as you will have lack of time to revise the whole
- syllabus and these notes will help you remind all the relevant points.
- Read Newspapers, Magazines, and Journals etc: Keep yourself abreast with current affairs by reading newspapers, current affairs journals and news magazines. It will enable you to precisely answer the questions pertaining to General Awareness section. More over, it will also help you to improve language and comprehension which is the second section of the CMAT February 2013.
- Take Mock Tests: Practising sample papers, previous years’ papers are necessary to crack the examination. This will acquaint you with the type of questions that will be set in the test papers by the examiner. Moreover, these papers enable you to make out your faults and give opportunity to correct them so that these can’t be repeated in the examination. Take and evaluate mock tests keeping in mind the fact of negative marking in the examination.
- Proper Rest and Healthy Diet: Study, study and study theory will not help you to crack the examination. Healthy diet and right amount of sleep (at least 8 hours) along with study will give good results.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat