University of Kashmir (UOK) is located at Hazratbal and its origin can be traced back in 1948 when the State Government founded an institute for conduct of examinations with headquarters at Srinagar. UOK offers five year IMBA course for undergraduates on the basis of UGAT score and the registration for UGAT has begun.
Name of the Programme
Integrated Master of Business Administration (IMBA)
• Last date to apply online: 1 May 2013
• UGAT to be conducted on: 11May 2013
• Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
• Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 are also eligible to apply.
The selection of the applicants will be based on the following parameters:
• UGAT Scores – 75%
• Group Discussion- 15%
• Personal Interview - 10%
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The registration fee for UGAT as per the mode of payment is mentioned below:
• Rs 450- through cash payment while attaining information bulletin from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi
• Rs 500- through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
How to Apply
• Candidates intended to get admission in IMBA programme should appear in UGAT test and submit their score cards as and when admission notification for IMBA course is issued by the university.
• Aspirants for UGAT should register online.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA