Vijaya Bank Recruitment Job Notification 2017: Vijaya Bank has invited online applications for the posts of Chief Managers and Senior Managers. The eligible candidates can apply through the submission of online applications. The last date to apply is 10 March 2017.
Notification No. : 01/ 2017
- Opening Date of Online application: 14 February 2017
- Last Date of Application: 10 March 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of applications: 16 March 2017
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details 2017
- Prob. Chief Manager - Statistician : 1 Post
- Prob. Senior Manager - Statistician : 1 Post
- Prob. Senior Manager - Risk Management : 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial Posts 2017
- Prob. Chief Manager - Statistician & Prob. Senior Manager - Statistician : Post Graduate ( Regular- Full Time ) in Statistics ( preferably from Indian Statistical Institute ) or Econometrics with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in risk management or Computer Application is required. certificate/ knowledge of statistical packages such as SAS/ SPSS will be added advantage.
- Prob. Senior Manager - Risk Management : Full time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Risk Management/ Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engineering Or Full time MBA in Finance, BE/ MCA/ B. Tech ( Computer Application ), or Full Time M. Sc (IT) / M. Sc ( Computer Science ). From recognized university/ other reputed institutions such as Indian Statistical Institution Or Full Time Banking & Finance from NIBM. Knowledge of Statistical package such as SAS etc is preferable candidates who have completed FRM will be given preference.
Prob. Chief Manager - Statistician : Minimum 30 years - 45 years
Prob. Senior Manager - Statistician & Prob. Senior Manager - Risk Management : 25 years to 37 years
How to Apply for the Vijaya Bank Managerial Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by going to the website of www.vijayabank.com and submitting applications in the prescribed format on or before 16 March 2016.
Gen & OBC : Rs 600/-
SC/ST/ PWD : Rs 100/-
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat