In this article find WBJEE Solved Chemistry Question Paper 2015. This paper contains 40 questions that are divided in three categories.
- It consists of 30 questions i.e. (#Question 41 to #Question 70).
- There is only one options correct out of four options.
- For each correct response one mark will be awarded.
- One-fourth mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- More than one answer indicated against a particular question in the OMR sheet will be treated as wrong answer.
- It contains 5 questions i.e. (#Question 71 to # Question 75).
- Only one option is correct out of four options.
- Each correct response will give two marks.
- There is provision of negative marking for each incorrect answer. For each incorrect response ½ marks will be deducted.
- If you indicate more than one answer against a particular question in the OMR sheet, then it will be treated as wrong answer and negative marking will be applicable as per the category.
- It consists of 5 questions i.e. (#Question 46 to # Question 50).
- More than one option may be correct.
- Choosing correct option(s) will fetch 2 marks on pro rata basis.
- Choice of any wrong options(s) will fetch zero marks.
Importance of Question Paper:
This WBJEE 2015 solved Chemistry Question Paper is very important for those engineering aspirants who are going to appear for WBJEE 2017 Engineering Exam. It will help students in better understanding of the pattern of question paper and its difficulty level. Students must solve complete question paper on their own and then they should match their solutions with that provided in solved paper. It may give you an idea about some easier methods used to solve particular type of questions. It has also been seen that sometimes questions are repeated in WBJEE Exam. So, aspirants should go through WBJEE Previous 5 Years’ Question Paper thoroughly.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat