West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professors and Librarian in West Bengal. To apply for the said positions, candidates must follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Candidates must only apply online through the official website of WBCSC
- Applicants should have scanned images of their photographs and signatures at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to read “Advertisement” and “How To Apply” carefully and then fill the online application form as the authority will not entertain requests regarding changes/modifications
- Applicants must possess active and valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number as these are compulsory for registration
- Candidates are advised to complete each step carefully & in sequence and validate their candidatures as it’s a sequential process where the next step will only get activated after successful completion of the previous step.
- In Online Application Form, first select the name of the post for which the candidates want to apply and then mention the type of college (in case of Assistant Professor). If the aspirants wish to apply for both, they have to apply twice and pay the fees for both applications.
- After filling up the form, candidates will have to save details by clicking “Save Data” and preview that. Candidates can edit the details, if not correct otherwise click on submit.
- Candidates will then get a Registration No and a Password which should be noted down by them for future reference.
- Candidates will be required to visit www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal again and login with their registration number and password to upload their photograph and signature according to the instruction mention on website.
- Candidates will then be directed to a page wherein two print out copies of Payment Challan should be taken and then remit the fee in any branch of United Bank of India.
- Applicants will then be required to see their payment status on the website after three working days of making the payment using their registration number and password. In case, it shows “Not Paid” status, even after five days of making the payment, please mail at email@example.com.
- Candidates must take a print out of the application form and send the hard copy along with self attested photocopies of all necessary documents to the Commission.
For more details, CLICK HERE
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat