The state government Haryana on 2 November 2017 signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with an integrated trade facilitation services organisation - Verbind - to set up a logistics and trading hub in the state.
The state government of Haryana on 31 October 2017 announced lifetime monthly pension of Rs 10,000 for 'Hindi Satyagrahis' and those from the state who were jailed during the Emergency. The lifetime pension would continue to be provided to their widows after their death.
The Haryana government is planning to set up an environment-friendly transportation system in Gurgaon on the pattern of Poland.
Haryana has 21 districts, 124 blocks, and 6083 gram panchayats and all of them declared themselves as ODF in formal declarations in Chandigarh.
The project will be financed jointly by the State and Central governments, with Haryana providing 80 per cent of the funds and the Centre will be responsible for the rest 20 per cent.
Under the plan, the youth of the area would be trained to offer their services as guides for the tourists visiting the Bhindawas Bird Sanctuary.
Haryana residents would soon have a smart house ID, with a detailed collection of data of every resident and each of their houses directly linked with the biometric.
B S Sandhu, a 1984-batch IPS officer has been appointed as the new Director General of Police in Haryana, replacing current chief K P Singh.
State’s MLA Moolchand Sharma and the Raja Nahar Singh Society had been demanding name change of the town from a long time. They wanted it to be renamed after its founder King Balram Singh.
On the first day of its launch itself, the police teams nabbed 72 people from all the districts for allegedly indulging in crimes against women.
The announcement was made by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar in the State Legislative Assembly.
The government has identified nine core areas, including agriculture and rural development, for the all round development of the State.
The Haryana government has set up an online system for Panipat to monitor the sex-ratio in the district as part of the 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' programme.
The Chief Minister of Haryana conferred the Bhim awards, the state’s highest sports award to 42 sportspersons of the state.
The Haryana government has made consuming alcohol in public places, private vehicles and common spaces a heavily punishable offense.
The committee that has been asked to submit its report within a month comprises of Om Parkash Dhankhar, Kavita Jain and Munish Kumar Grover.
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the participants of the Festival through video conference on the occasion of opening ceremony.
The plan would enable residents of the villages to access 170 e-services through Atal Seva Kendras. It was announced by Haryana’s chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar at the launch of 53 new IT services.
The Mahila Police Volunteer initiative fills the critical gap between the community and the local police. It is a joint initiative of the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development and Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
Fire at wedding ceremony and face imprisonment of up to six months. This ban was imposed under Section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code.
Four-wheelers which are registered would be fitted with the auto-dipper compatible with a head lamp that complies with the requirement of Rule 106 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be the Chief Guest of the opening ceremony of the year-long golden jubilee celebrations.
During the observation period, the government would lay emphasis on welfare of poor people and generating employment opportunities for the youth.
Also known as the Millennium City, Gurgaon is recognized both nationally and globally as an industrial, information technology, software and corporate hub.
The state CM made the announcement at a public rally in Dadri in Bhiwani district. He also announced that developmental projects worth 112 crore rupees had already been completed in the Dadri assembly segment during the two year tenure of his government.
The service was inaugurated by state Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar from Chandigarh. Gumthala Garhu is located on Ambala-Kaithal-Hisar road and has a population of 11000.
Sakshi Malik was given 2.5 crore rupees as reward money and also offered a class two level job in the state government.
Under the Yojna, Insurance cover will be provided at a premium of 100 rupees for cows, buffaloes, bulls, camels and at 25 rupees for sheep, goat and pig for a period of three years.
The decision was taken to enhance competitiveness of exporting units by defraying the transportation cost of the MSMEs exporting units that borne additional cost in transportation of their products.
An MoU for a joint venture to this effect was signed between Haryana government and China Fortune Land Development Company.