Bureau of Public Enterprises
Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) is a permanent organization under the organizational control of the State Enterprise sector, which is being lead by the Chief Secretary.
The duties undertaken by the Bureau of Public Enterprises are:
- Bureau of Public Enterprises acquires quarterly reports based on performance and yearly reports from the Public Sector Units and assess them. Keeping in view the evaluations, essential guidelines are given to the Public Sector Units for enhancement in their performance.
- For bringing about a sensible degree of standardization in the subjects like planning of pay scales, stipends etc. for the workers of the PSUs, BPE has raised a number of rules covering workforce, monetary and other subjects keeping in mind the functions and objectives allocated to it.
- Bureau of Public Enterprises has instigated an unswerving plan of voluntary retreat for rationalizing of employees’ along with a format of relocation of surplus employees at one project to another project where necessity exists.
- The formation of State Renewal Fund with the purpose of providing fiscal aid to Public Sector Units on explicit conditions for restructuring and rehabilitation of man power.
- Bureau of Public Enterprises is the Nodal bureau for the authorization of foreign trip proposals linking to the employees of PSU.
- Bureau of Public Enterprises is coordinating group for assimilation of surplus workers of PSUs under the regulation of BPE.
List of Public Sector Enterprises under Purview of Bureau of Public Enterprises
- Rajasthan Financial Corporation
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
- Rajasthan Housing Board
- Rajasthan Land Development Corporation
- Rajasthan State Agriculture Marketing Board
- Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Ltd.
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- The Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Ltd.
- Rajasthan Rajya Paryatan Vikas Nigam Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Handloom Development Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Seeds Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Hotels Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Road Development & Construction Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Agro Industries Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Ltd.
- Rajasthan Renewal Energy Corporation Ltd.
- Rajasthan Jal Vikas Nigam Ltd.
- Rajasthan Goverment Salt Works, Didwana
- Rajasthan State Chemical Works Didwana (Sodium Sulphate Works)