a) Nationwide demographics
- World Education's programs help girls enroll and stay in school and help women gain access to or create new educational, financial, and social resources in their communities
- Women's education in India is one of the foremost concerns of the Government of India as well as of the society at large. It is due to the fact that at the present time, the educated women play a very significant role in overall development and progress of the country
- Women hold a prominent position in the Indian society and all over the world
b) Advantages of a Women's education
To be female in the 21st century poses extensive challenges and opportunities.
Thousands of young women have made the decision to attend a women’s college to better prepare for the years ahead.
The Advantages of girls' Women's education:
1- Social Development
2- Social Equity
- According to some, if the female is married then the working pattern is disturbed due to their family matters. This is because females pay more attention to their family rather than their work
- Once they are married , but if the female is single then it could be great deal only if she is independent but again the problem would be their family boundaries
d) Present Position
- The present posotion of educating a woman are irrefutable.
- Education boosts a woman's self-esteem, her employment opportunities and her ability to deal with the problems of the world around her.